Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TableFooterRow & lines

hey
ASP.NET 2.0
On a webpage I've placed a table (server control) which consist of 2 columns
("Description" and "Amount")... At the buttom of the table I have a
TableFooterRow. In this TableFooterRow I want to display the sum of all the
amounts in the table. Right above the content in the TableFooterRow I want
a line to be displayed which separate that amount from the other amounts in
the table... In addition I would like to have a double line under the amount
in TableFooterRow...
example:
xxxxx : 2 000
yyyyy: 4 000
--
total: 6 000
=========
any ideas how to accomplish this?Use css styles to set top and bottom border for the footer row.
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
"Jeff" <donot@.spam.me> wrote in message
news:et0C7iEVIHA.5300@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> hey
> ASP.NET 2.0
> On a webpage I've placed a table (server control) which consist of 2
> columns ("Description" and "Amount")... At the buttom of the table I have
> a TableFooterRow. In this TableFooterRow I want to display the sum of all
> the amounts in the table. Right above the content in the TableFooterRow I
> want a line to be displayed which separate that amount from the other
> amounts in the table... In addition I would like to have a double line
> under the amount in TableFooterRow...
> example:
> xxxxx : 2 000
> yyyyy: 4 000
> --
> total: 6 000
> =========
> any ideas how to accomplish this?
>
I'm trying but the borders will not display... here is how I do it:
css:
.test
{
border-top:solid 2px Black;
background-color:Green; // debug info - I see the footer get a green
background,
// so the footer is reading this
css info
border-bottom:double 2px Black
}
<asp:TableFooterRow CssClass="test">
The footer get a green background color, but no borders... what am I doing
wrong here?
It is a known effect for table rows. Set borders instead for every cell.
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
"Jeff" <donot@.spam.me> wrote in message
news:%23GcKQQFVIHA.5360@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> I'm trying but the borders will not display... here is how I do it:
> css:
> .test
> {
> border-top:solid 2px Black;
> background-color:Green; // debug info - I see the footer get a green
> background,
> // so the footer is reading
> this css info
> border-bottom:double 2px Black
> }
> <asp:TableFooterRow CssClass="test">
> The footer get a green background color, but no borders... what am I doing
> wrong here?
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment