Saturday, March 31, 2012

Table where I want to draw a border around the whole table but not between the cells.

I have a table with multiple cells and I want to draw a box around the
entire table but not around the individual cells. How do I do that?
TIA - Jeff."UJ" <fred@.nowhere.com>'s wild thoughts were released on
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:49:39 -0400 bearing the following fruit:

>I have a table with multiple cells and I want to draw a box around the
>entire table but not around the individual cells. How do I do that?
>TIA - Jeff.
>
IIRC just setting the borders on the table should do it.
Jan Hyde (VB MVP)
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
Try this...it gives you just the outer border.
<table BORDER=1 RULES=NONE FRAME=BOX>
kit
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.examnotes.net ***
That works perfectly!
Thanks!
"K B" <kathyburke40@.comcast.net> wrote in message
news:uWzbCnEjGHA.3800@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Try this...it gives you just the outer border.
> <table BORDER=1 RULES=NONE FRAME=BOX>
> kit
>
> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.examnotes.net ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment