Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TableCell: BackColor Property But No BackGround Property?

I am using an ASP:Table Control to make a table. I know that the HTML TD tag
has a background attribute and a bgcolor attribute. The TableCell has a
BackColor property, which is the equivelant of the HTML bgcolor attribute,
but what can I use as an equivelant for the HTML background attribute?
Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@dotnet.itags.org.hotmail.com
http://www.nathansokalski.com/I would have to look but my first thought is this. The control will render
whatever attribute you add. So you can add it declaratively with
attribute="value" syntax or on in the code you can add it through the
Attributes collection on the control.

C#
control.Attributes.Add("Name", "Value");

I think you can do this too, because I think it is a NameValueCollection
which means it handles the add automatically.
control.Attributes["Name"] = "Value";

"Nathan Sokalski" wrote:

> I am using an ASP:Table Control to make a table. I know that the HTML TD tag
> has a background attribute and a bgcolor attribute. The TableCell has a
> BackColor property, which is the equivelant of the HTML bgcolor attribute,
> but what can I use as an equivelant for the HTML background attribute?
> Thanks.
> --
> Nathan Sokalski
> njsokalski@.hotmail.com
> http://www.nathansokalski.com/
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment