Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TableCaptionAlign Enum missing in Same Version of two System.Web.D

I have 2 System.Web.dll taken from 2 different machines, one of the
System.Web.Dll contains a enum System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableCaptionAlign
and the other did not. I have development a functionality which was not
working in some of the machines and on diggin' into, i found this. I also
compare the 2 dlls through ILDisassembler. Can anyone explain me WHY, WHICH
one should i use?I believe SP1 introduced the new type...

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Mike" <Mike@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:68A461A9-9DCA-42C0-8795-BC657BF2C6ED@.microsoft.com...
> I have 2 System.Web.dll taken from 2 different machines, one of the
> System.Web.Dll contains a enum System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableCaptionAlign
> and the other did not. I have development a functionality which was not
> working in some of the machines and on diggin' into, i found this. I also
> compare the 2 dlls through ILDisassembler. Can anyone explain me WHY,
WHICH
> one should i use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment